A great opportunity to purchase a holiday home in the most tranquil surroundings with this immaculate privately owned lodge.
- Comfortable lounge
- Three bedrooms, one with en suite
- Fully furnished and carpeted
- Centrally heated and double glazed
- Well equipped kitchen including dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Family bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom
- Double bedroom (with en-suite) a further double and one twin bedrooms
- Sleeps 6 persons
- All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes
- French doors leading to patio
- Timber deck patio with furniture and gas BBQ
- Parking next to lodge
- A new BH&HPA licence is available expiring 15th November 2056
(British Holiday & Home Parks Association)
- Decorated in new National Park external colours—Lapland Grey and Fjord Trim.